Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

🚨⚪️ Rodrygo: “I was upset when I saw they didn’t include me in Ballon d’Or nominees”.

Everyone were surprised as Rodrygo the professional footballer who is a real Madrid best midfielder was mute ever since ballon D'or were nominated.

Rodrygo was excluded in ballon D'or nominees that took place last week, the real Madrid best midfielder Rodrygo didn't say anything and everyone feels he feels good with no worries as he didn't nominated. 
Today Rodrygo was seen on his X handle formerly known as Twitter, said:

 “I was upset when I saw they didn’t include me in Ballon d’Or nominees”.

“I think I deserved it. I don’t want to belittle the players who are there, but I think I had a place”.

“It was a surprise... but there is not much I can do, I don’t make decisions”.

What is your thoughts
Make sure you comment 👇

Post a Comment

0 Comments