Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Endrick Unveiled at Real Madrid: A Dream Come True


Endrick, the young Brazilian sensation, was officially unveiled as a Real Madrid player at the Bernabeu, fulfilling a lifelong dream inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo. Wearing the iconic all-white kit for the first time, Endrick expressed his deep emotional connection to the club.


“I hadn’t planned to cry, but I’ve loved Real Madrid since I was little because of Cristiano Ronaldo,” Endrick revealed. “It was because of him that I became interested in Real Madrid. Playing for Real Madrid is amazing, and crying has come from my soul. I hope we can make history together.”

Endrick’s admiration for Ronaldo, who scored 450 goals in 438 appearances for Real Madrid, began in his early childhood in Taguatinga. Despite being just three years old when Ronaldo joined Madrid from Manchester United, the Portuguese star’s influence was profound on the young Endrick.

Endrick, who has been assigned the No.16 shirt, previously worn by Alvaro Odriozola, is determined to stay at Real Madrid despite competition from Kylian Mbappe, Vinicius Junior, and Rodrygo. “I have been in love with Real Madrid since I was little and I want to be here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments