Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lunin: real Madrid is the club of my dream, it is hard to leave the club.

Lunin, the real Madrid best keeper who renewed his contract till 2030 made an emotional statement on the reason he has been in the club since 2018 the club signed him in.
Lunin has dedicated his support toward the club ever since he is in real Madrid, Lunin is the best keeper ever in real Madrid who has helped real Madrid prevent an unpreventable goals.

Lunin in his statement stated that real Madrid has been best for him ever since he joined the club, the club has been helping me and my family.
I can't leave real Madrid to any other club, I think real Madrid is the best place to stay, because there is a lot of joy and happiness especially when with the teammates or the coach (ancelotti) everyone treats like one family, coming to salary, it sometimes increased.

I can't leave real Madrid 💚

Post a Comment

0 Comments