Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jude Bellingham's heartbreaking words towards his medical report 😭



⚪️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jude Bellingham on his injury: “Nothing I hate more than missing games but trying to see the positive side and maybe my body is telling me it needs a bit more rest after a busy year”.

“I’ll rejoin my teammates again in my best and strongest form”.

🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Jude Bellingham will be out as he suffers plantar fasciitis injury in right leg ⚪️🤕

Real Madrid expect Bellingham to be back after the international break in late September, in one month.

Get well soon, Jude 🤜🏻🤛🏻

In a significant blow to Real Madrid, star midfielder Jude Bellingham has suffered a muscle injury during a training session the day before the team's home game against Valladolid 




Post a Comment

0 Comments