Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Arya star narrated how difficult it was when recording a song with big wiz.

"Big Wiz did a whole song in 2 minutes and asked me to lay my own verse fast." Ayra Starr

"The shortest studio session I've had in my life is the one with Big Wiz. When we got into the studio and the beats was played, Wizkid effortlessly did the whole song in 2 minutes and asked me to lay my own verse fast. It was difficult but I had to adapt." Ayra Starr

Wizkid is just hyper-talented, every artist that gets into the studio with Big Wiz always comes out cryîng.
And what Arya star said is true, because many musicians who have worked with wizkid always say something strange on how they had recorded a song with wizkid.

Remember Tems said wizkid invited her to his hotel room and they recorded essence in one night.

Wizkid is well talented music artist that everyone like to know more about,and how he makes his music.
He has been influencing many young talented upcoming music artist.

Post a Comment

0 Comments